Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens (A025) (For Nikon/Canon)
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XLD Element, Five LD Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Removable Arca-Compatible Tripod Mount
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with TAP-in Console
Expand your image of fast telephoto shooting
The new SP70-200mm f/2.8 G2 (Model A025) telephoto lens reimagines the highly acclaimed Model A009 with enhanced optical performance, improved VC (Vibration Compensation), faster AF speed and accuracy, and shortened MOD (Minimum Object Distance) for greater flexibility. What's more, compatibility with optional Tamron tele converters provides additional focal length.
In keeping with SP series' innovative technology, the lens is designed to be durable, flexible and resilient enough to rise to any occasion.
Minimum Object Distance (MOD) reduced to 0.95m
Improvements to the new SP 70-200mm f/2.8 G2 extend well into the lens barrel. Tamron has reduced the MOD from 1.3m (50.7 in) in the older model to 0.95m (37.4 in), allowing a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.1.
Accuracy in action
The USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) ring-type motor, along with two high-performance microcomputers, ensures excellent focusing speed and accuracy.
Keep in steady with VC
Enjoy sharp, jilter-free handheld shooting-even in low light.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens
- 1x Front Lens Cap
- 1x Rear Lens Cap
- 1x Lens Hood