Samyang 35mm F1.2 ED AS UMC CS
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- Pre-Order : 45 Days upon order received
- This 35mm f/1.2 prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a slightly-longer-than- normal 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords a high degree of depth of field control, to suit selective focus shooting, and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design in order to minimize spherical aberrations, increase sharpness, and provide even illumination from edge-to-edge.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- Manual focus operation allows for precise control with a minimum focusing distance of 1.25'.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
2 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty