Nikon Z 8 Hybrid Mirrorless Camera
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Built using flagship DNA, the Nikon Z 8 is a compact, lightweight camera housing much of the technology from the Nikon Z 9 but in a sleeker, more portable package.
- 45.7MP FX-Format Stacked CMOS Sensor
- Lightweight Design, 30% Smaller than Z9
- 8.3K 60p N-RAW, 4.1K 60p ProRes RAW
- 8K30p and 4K120p Video, 10-Bit Internal
- 493-Point AF, AI-Based Subject Detection
- Blackout-Free Real Live Viewfinder
- 3.2" 4-Axis Tilting Touchscreen LCD
¹ As of May 10, 2023, among mirrorless cameras incorporating an image sensor with 30 megapixels or larger, based on Nikon research.
² In photo mode, AF-S, focus position center, ISO 100, f/1.2 lens, 20°C/68°F.