FUJIFILM FUJINON XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Perfect for portraiture, the XF 56mm f/1.2 R from FUJIFILM is an 85mm-equivalent prime distinguished by its exceedingly fast f/1.2 maximum aperture for isolating subjects and working in low-light conditions.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Internal Focusing Mechanism
- 85mm (35mm Equivalent)
- One Double-Sided Aspherical Element
- Super EBC Coating
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm