FUJIFILM FUJINON XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
A telephoto zoom designed for use in trying conditions, the FUJIFILM XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR is a weather-sealed lens spanning the popular 76-213mm equivalent focal length range and featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. Built for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Nano-GI and HT-EBC Lens Coatings
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- 76-213mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Five ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Triple Linear Autofocus Motor
- Weather-Sealed Construction