Nikon ACULON A211 10-22x50 Binocular
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- Aculon A211 10 22x50 Zoom Binoculars Are Designed to Be As Light as Possible Along With Excellent Ergonomics
- Easy to reach Fingertip Zoom Control Knob allows for quick and easy adjustment of the binoculars' magnification from 10 up to 22 power. Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)- 56-72
- Turn and Slide Rubber Eyecups allow for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use; Minimum Focus Distance 49.2 feet / 15 meter
- Multicoated Eco Glass Lenses deliver a bright and clear image in most lighting conditions; Field of view @ 1000 meter (meter/feet) 66/199; Apparent field of view (°) 36.7; Real field of view (°) 3.8
- A Durable Rubber Armored Coating Ensures a Non Slip Grip, Even in Wet Conditions; Exit Pupil Is 2.3 5mm