- Designed for Mirrorless & DSLR Cameras
- 6.6 lb Payload for Camera & Accessories
- Foldable into Underslung Mode
- 1" OLED Screen
- DJI Titan Stabilization Algorithm
- 2 x NATO Mounts
- SuperSmooth Feature for Long Lenses
- Support for RavenEye 1080p Transmitter
- Standard & Portrait Modes
- Creative Functions Such as Roll 360
Professional-level results are effortless with DJI RSC 2. This compact stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR cameras features a foldable design and intuitive features, empowering filmmakers, one-man crews, and content creators everywhere.
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses. 
The difference that SuperSmooth makes
The Front Dial offers precise focusing in any scenario and single-handed operation.
The Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands. 
Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters.
Transmit 1080p video, adjust gimbal parameters, and even change camera settings from 200 m away with a latency of just 60 ms. 
With ActiveTrack 3.0 built in, DJI RSC 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject. 
RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Can be used for a briefcase handle and various other accessories.
Get maximum control for shots that demand it.
Use as a tripod and also as a grip extension.
Provides more possibilities when using RSC 2 in a folded configuration.
A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
Charge less and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging. 
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
3D Roll 360
Spin your camera for a rolling shot.
With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
This redesigned carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RSC 2 parts. 
1. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
2. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RSC 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
3. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (CE standard max is 100 m). Actual results may vary.
4. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
5. DJI RSC 2 is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 18W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.
6. The carrying case is included in the DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo.