- Lightweight Design with 10 lb Payload
- Supports BMPCC 6K, ALEXA Mini LF, 1D X
- Advanced 1.4" Full-Color LCD Touchscreen
- RSA Ports with NATO Mount
- DJI Titan Stabilization Algorithm
- SuperSmooth Feature for Long Lenses
- Support for RavenEye 1080p Transmitter
- Fine-Tune Camera Balancing Dial
- Creative Functions Such as Time Tunnel
DJI RS 2 isn’t just a gimbal – it is an unparalleled solution for dynamic cinematography.
Simply put, DJI RS 2 is crafted for you to master filmmaking.
Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control. 
The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and access Ronin app features.
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses. 
While DJI RS 2 is optimized for capturing unique shots with a single hand, it is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. No matter how complex your shot, DJI RS 2 adapts to achieve your vision.
Both RSA ports are NATO-compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories along with versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
Looking to film in portrait mode? The vertical camera mount lets you capture professional-grade footage for your social media content.
A built-in front dial above the trigger allows for single handed focus control. It also complements a mounted Focus Wheel for two-channel focus and zoom control, right from the handle.
The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system enables fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses. 
Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss
Dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with most cameras. 
Fine-Tune Balancing Knob
Literally dial in the perfect balance for your setup.
Keep gimbal arms in place for easier balancing and storage.
Allow smoother movement of the arms during balance adjustment.
RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters.
Transmits 1080p video from up to 200 m (656 ft) away with a latency of just 60 ms. 
With ActiveTrack built in, DJI RS 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject. 
RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. Fast charging enables two hours of runtime with just a 15min charge. 
DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster battery swaps.
Combine Roll 360 with hyperlapse to twist the fabric of space and time.
With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
Create a repeatable camera movement path for a tightly choreographed shot.
This redesigned carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RS 2 parts.
1. DJI RS 2 has the highest weight-to-payload ratio among single-handed camera stabilizers in the market as of Oct 15, 2020.
2. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
3. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
4. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RS 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
5. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (max 100 m using the CE standard). Actual results may vary.
6. The BG30 Grip is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 24W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.