- 1944P Full HD Resolution Front (140º) and 1080 HD Resolution Rear Camera (125º)
- Sony IMX 335 Video Sensor
- GPS Tracking, Super Capacitor, Collision sensor, Loop Recording, Low light recording, Sense Reality Function
- Exclusive Realcube image technology
- Exclusive D2Save dual-channel storage technology
- Share and connect drivers around the world via APP
1944P | Dual-channel Recording | D²save Storage
Search for the DDPAI APP in the Google Play Store or Apple APP Store.
Q: Why can't I connect to Wi-Fi?
1. Confirm whether the Wi-Fi switch in the status bar of the screen is turned on;
2. If it is closed, you need to enter the setting interface on the screen, click Wi-Fi/off or voice control "open hotspot" to open Wi-Fi;
3. If it is turned on, enter the settings-Wi-Fi information on the screen, you can see the specific Wi-Fi name and password;
4. It is recommended to update to the latest APP;
5. Restart the camera;
6. If it still cannot be connected, it may be a hardware problem;
Q: Why not support hot-swappable SD card？
A: The platform does not support it, hot-plugging the card will cause file damage, and the system will shut down when the card is removed
Q: Why does the screen prompt to stop recording when entering the album interface?
1. Entering the album will stop recording, and there will be a voice prompt "Stop recording"
2. When exiting the album, it will start recording, and there will be a voice prompt "Start recording"
Q: Why is it prompted to stop recording when connected to the app to playback video/download video?
1. App will stop recording when playing back the video, and there will be a voice prompt "Stop recording"
2. When the app exits the playback, it will start recording, and there will be a voice prompt "Start recording"
What's In The Box
- 1x DDPAI Z40 Dashcam
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Rear Camera
- 1x Rear Camera Power Cable
- 1x Bracket
- 1x 3M Adhesive
- 1x Installation Tool / Crowbar
- 1x User Manual