Meet the first Nikon COOLSHOT rangefinder with a built-in mounting magnet so it's ready when you need it and out of the way when you don't.
- Class 1M Eye Safe IR laser
- 6-1200 yd Measurement Range
- Integrated Inclinometer
- 6x22 Monocular Design
- Anti-Reflection Multicoated Optics
- Visual/Tactile Pin Lock-On Alert System
Measurement Range: Distance: 6-1,200 yd. (5-1,090m)
Effective Objective Diameter: 22mm
Angular Field of View (Real): 6°
Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery (DC 3V)
Automatic power shut-off (after approx. 8 sec. unoperated)
Size (Length x Width x Height): 3.9 in. (100mm) x 1.5 in. (38mm) x 3.0 in. (75mm)
Weight (Without Batteries): 6.2 oz (175g)
* When attaching to magnetic metals using the rangefinder’s internal magnet, make sure that the rangefinder is securely set in place. It may fall due to vibration or impact.
Users of medical devices such as cardiac pacemakers should not use this product and its accessories. Magnets built into the product and accessories can cause medical device malfunctions. Also, keep credit cards and electronic media away from this product and its accessories. Recorded data may get corrupted.